Take yourself on a risk free adventure. In going free of clothes with other like minded people in a secure environment you have nothing to lose and all the following to gain.
- A great sense of freedom, relaxation, and mental refreshment.
- The wonderful feeling of swimming without a clinging costume and having the air moving over all your skin.
- Losing society's unhealthy pretensions and obsessions about the human body - there are only two models and we all know what they look like.
- Learn to accept your body as it is and realise that you can lead a happy life without having the 'ideal' body as portrayed in the glossy magazines. This is one of the reasons women particularly like naturism - they learn that most other women's bodies are similar to theirs. There is an amazing variety of human body shapes.
- Be accepted for yourself regardless of your age, size, shape, scars, whatever.
Until you try naturism you won't know what a great thing you have been missing. The wife of one of our guests told him before coming to Katikati Naturist Park; "I will come with you but I am definitely not undressing". Two hours later, relaxing naked in a spa she said; " I wish I had done this years ago."
Nothing is more natural than being naked in the outdoors. Katikati Naturist Park provides a safe secure environment for you to try it for yourself, whether you are 15, 25, or 75 years old.
If you have not previously thought about being naked is a social situation you probably have a number of questions. Some of the more common ones are answered in the page of this site called 'Common Questions'.
If you would like to know more about Katikati Naturist Park, a modern Holiday Park with a full range of recreation and accommodation facilities, have a look at our other pages beginning with "About KNP"